MovieLaLa Loves ITU
Since ITU is one of the oldest and most prominent technical universities in the world, we have a great partnership with Istanbul Technical University. We believe in the quality of the education that ITU provides and its success of attracting brilliant minds. Recently, we opened our new office in ARI-3 Teknokent and started to operate.
We are looking for smart beginners with big dreams and huge potential who wants to work in a global environment.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS NOW:
Social Media Account Manager to work with Hollywood studios and global brands (Fulltime, Internship)
Software Engineering in MovieLaLa (Fulltime, Internship)
Technologies and Tools that we use
Our team is in top 20 in San Francisco swift development based on github awards
One of the best mobile teams from Turkey
- 1-3 years of software development experience
If you are a student, we are looking for smart people and very fast learners
What you’ll do:
Back-end or front-end
- Apis, Workers, Parsers, 3rd party api integrations
- Building Scalable and Fast applications with rails,, nodejs, React.js, AngularJS and alike
- Caching and storing data with Redis, Riak MongoDB, MySQL and alike.
- Server setup and administration with Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, and RedHat and alike
- DevOps using AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, OpsWorks), Cloud66, Heroku, Rubber, Puppet, Ansible, Capistrano and alike
- Collaboration and version control with Git, Mercurial and alike
- Realtime applications with socket.io and WebSockets.
- Authentication and access control with JSON Web Tokens and OAuth.
- Mobilefirst UI/UX design with Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Compilation and optimization of client files with Gulp, Grunt and alike.
- HTML5 and CSS3 with LESS for Browser and nodewebkit applications.
Benefits for joining SV Teknoloji/MovieLaLa Team:
- After 1 year
- Flight ticket to visit our HQ in San Francisco
- Working for Silicon Valley
- Work for Global projects
- Top hollywood studios
- Insane learning
- Working with the newest technologies
- Working with All Star technical team