MovieLaLa Loves Pamukkale University
We have a great experience from students from Pamukkale. In our startup time, we had two computer engineers from Pamukkale University. They were very beginner in SV technologies when they started, but now, they are our one of best engineers and do great global work and learnt dozens of new technologies. That’s why we love and believe in Pamukkale University.
We are looking for smart beginners with big dreams and huge potential who wants to become global .
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS NOW:
Social Media Account Manager to work with Hollywood studios and global brands (Fulltime, Internship)
Software Engineering in MovieLaLa (Fulltime, Internship)
Technologies and Tools that we use
Our team is in top 20 in San Francisco swift development based on github awards
One of the best mobile teams from Turkey
- 1-3 years of software development experience
If you are a student, we are looking for smart people and very fast learners
What you’ll do:
Back-end or front-end
- Apis, Workers, Parsers, 3rd party api integrations
- Building Scalable and Fast applications with rails,, nodejs, React.js, AngularJS and alike
- Caching and storing data with Redis, Riak MongoDB, MySQL and alike.
- Server setup and administration with Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, and RedHat and alike
- DevOps using AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, OpsWorks), Cloud66, Heroku, Rubber, Puppet, Ansible, Capistrano and alike
- Collaboration and version control with Git, Mercurial and alike
- Realtime applications with socket.io and WebSockets.
- Authentication and access control with JSON Web Tokens and OAuth.
- Mobilefirst UI/UX design with Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Compilation and optimization of client files with Gulp, Grunt and alike.
- HTML5 and CSS3 with LESS for Browser and nodewebkit applications.
Benefits for joining SV Teknoloji/MovieLaLa Team:
- After 1 year
- Flight ticket to visit our HQ in San Francisco
- Working for Silicon Valley
- Work for Global projects
- Top hollywood studios
- Insane learning
- Working with the newest technologies
- Working with All Star technical team